Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm trying to take a date that a caller inputs via a get digit string step in mmddyyyy format and put in into mm/dd/yyyy.   How do I do this?   I've tried reading this into a date variable but it didn't like that without the "/" in there.   Is ...

I've created some new Campaigns in the UCCE Outbound Option.  Everything seems to be working correctly, except the dialer is not labeling the calls with a BAResponse variable.  For example, if the dialer detects a live voice, it should set the BAResp...

Hi experts.On Database table ContactCallDetail has a field contactDispositionWhat is the calls "do not care" and "Rejected"?.1—Abandoned2—Handled3—Do not care4—Aborted5-21—RejectedAt tables RtCSQsSummary" and "RtICDStatistics", calls with 3(do not ca...

Hi All,  I have integarted salesforce with UCCX. However i am getting the below error:  I have configured all paramaters related to ACMI adapter correctlyACMI Server Address:IPCC server IPACMI Server Port:42027 and also added the user under Managed u...