Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, we are planning to migrate from Windows-based UCCX 7.0 to Linux-based 8.0, right now almost all of our scripts heavily rely on ODBC and SQL connections for routing and logging calls.We are afraid that upon migrating to the new version...

mbasiouny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a Historical Report or utilitilty that can show during a selected time period what the "high water mark" is for the number of concurrent users logged in?In other words, if I have 50 named UCCX agents, and I have 40 Licensed Seats, are we clo...

Hi Friends, I am experiencing a scenario in CTI toolkit in Agent Desktop.When the Agent A log in with the Agent ID : 1234 , password : 1234 , Instrument Number : 1234 and he goes to Ready stateWhen the Agent B log in with the Same Agent ID of Agent A...

S N by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where are the . msi packages located? I have a test server up and running with the 8.5.1 SU1 and need to get the update MSI to push out to the clients. Where can I locate the package at? I tried the below URL and I keep getting a not found from my UC...

Hello All, This IMAP for agents is driving me crazy. Can someone please confirm my understanding? Global settings:-IMAPHost/IP address - 1.2.3.4port - 143username - supportdesk (this is the email account of where I need to get the emails from)passwor...

Hi there,If a customer gets in the wrong queue the agent transfers the customer to the correct queue by transferring the call to a script that just puts the call into the desire queue. At the moment this means that every time an agent transfers a cal...

Hi,How i can change Loggical controller id of PG. I have done the MR PG cofiguration and logical controller ID was showing 5001 but thisconfiguration got deleted by me and now whenever i am adding MR PG the logical controller is getting increased.I w...

Hello,I got a issue when tried to configured the Automatic Work and Wrap−up Time.I made all configuration into Cisco Contact Center Expres version 5 enchanced.Under Cisco Desktop Work Flow Administrator I cannot found „Enable automatic state change” ...