Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When one runs the integration wizard all the agents in UCCE are also imported. The thing is that we can only run the wizard once. So every time I add agents to UCCE and want them to use EIM / WIM  I have to manually map them. It there a way to do thi...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have integrated my CAD with Siebel CRM in such a way that when the customer is conected to agent, his details are also presented to the agent. This works fine. However with this integrated browser I have problem handling popups from the Siebe...

Looking for some advise in a recent issue with the CAD 8.5 on selected CSR's desktop. Randomly this has begun since upgrading UCCX 8.5.1.10000-37.The CAD will freeze in the taskbar and has to be closed and reopen by tasking out. Call information is t...

Hi We have an ipcc hosted with type 3 only vru setup.Due to some requirement on the PGW we are suffixing the dnis to ani and sending it as ani.On a send to vru node from icm to cvp with ani digits 10 or more than 10 the calls are getting dropped.Wit...

Hi All, Is there a way to limit the CVP queue size? Is it possible to drop calls  once a check is run on the current queue size and if the threshold/max  has been reached then further calls will be dropped. Can this be done with Canceling Queuing no...

If you've been working with ICM/UCCE long enough I'm sure there are some enhancements you've thought of that the scripting/config environment could greatly benefit from. I've tried to remember those ideas that I've had over the years and compile them...

I am getting the following error message.  It only happens on one computer.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the agent desktop with no change in the outcome.If I click ok, the CAD will continue to open and the agent is able to function wit...