Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to test working with skills so they can be later used and assigned to agents in production queues.  I have created a test queue with 2 agents and assigned skills and competence levels to each agent. I created 3 CSQ's that are resource ski...

ryoung195 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In previous versions of CRS, we changed the supervisor's password using Cisco Desktop Administrator.That doesn't seem to be an option anymore.Is the supervisor password still different than the Cisco Agent password?  If it still is different, how do ...

arsparks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe are implementing a UCCX 8.5 at a customer that is using GMAIL as their mail system.I have setup the mail account created to our use in Outlook and it works.But when I try to set it up in CDA, i get "CDAUI2030 Invalid IMAP Server settings. Tr...

Hello, All!In some situations we need to automatically filling of wrap up codes. For example - agent is in the Outbound mode, customer not home, agent push "Customer not home" button, and after call must fill wrap up code "Customer not home". We want...

HiHas any one done transcoding for TTS? I have a customer that has a flat g729 IP telephony deployment. We are installing  UCCE with CVP in comprehensive model. I need know if it is possible to transcode TTS from g711 to g729 and if so how.ThanksVict...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,in order to optimise some scripts we would need longer than 40 character long global variables. The documentation states the max is 40, but testing it I could store up to 255 char long strings in a persistent global var and could retrieve them ru...

adancso by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today all of my agents are reporting that thier Agent Real Time Displays are not updating with phone calls. I have been all over the server cannot figure out why this is happening.Has anyone had this happen before or know where to look?I am running 8...

Hello Guys,when i try logging to the IPCC enterprise edition, ireceive thre following error.any way to troubleshoot this. I am running it on a windows server..this is the error;slap* application encountered a problem and needed to close. This error o...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes