Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am not sure if this can be done, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a basic script that one number comes into today. The group is wanting a primary login and two secondary logins and those logins assigned to three different phones. Th...

does anyone have a copy of ringback.wav that is localized for germany.  I am installing CVP for a company with sites in germany and they dont want the ringback to sound like US ringback.  Of course CVP does not come with it and a google search is pro...

I was wondering if someone could help me I am trying to put multiple numbers in an IF statement for instance If (CalledNumber =="918619XXX, 918835XXX') Then play this message, If not play another message. The problem is I don't think my IF statement ...

I have had this problem once before cant remember what I did to get around it.  I changed my compatiblity mode in CCX Editor but still wont let me open a script."Failed to load script file"java.array.lang.indexoutofbounds exception3184

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It has been a while and this is my first UCCX 8.5 deployment since it is so new. I am assuming the scripting is the same. Has anyone done a Pay by Phone on UCCX using authorise.net and if so do you have an example.Also I have created a script that wi...

Hi,Is it possible to visualize the current SLA in Supervisor Desktop?I'm running latest release of UCCX (8.5) with Enhanced Agents.Only way to see SLA now is with Historical Report.Thank youSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

We have an IPCCX HA system where one server is in partial service, but all CTI ports  are correctly registered and are working, except for one.(RP 3008)The logs show a problem with CTI RPs being out of service.Additionally,I am using Cisco Contact Ce...

c.carrion by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes