Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a BPO using Avaya overseas.  We are looking to transfer DTMF digits to them for screen pop.  However they advised that they would need the call to connect, they send us a single DTMF digit (say 5 for argument), then upon us receiving the DTMF...

Agents (for UCCX) are not able to log into their soft phones with extension mobility, when they click on 'services' the phone keep on requesting but username & password prompt does not appear on the phone.

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the user's issue:My Cisco Desktop won't let me review my phone book, nor will it allow me to dial the number using the dialpad on the system - I utilize my phone book to contact parties that I took to a lot, this is the 3rd or 4th time it has...

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am getting the below error messgae "Script failed to produce a route to the dailed number" in router log while tryin to play some prompt from the media server.This is a CVP with H323 HK setup. The ICM configuration looks fine. I am able to a...

Ive read the other threads about executing a Stored Procedures but still need some assistance....After I set everything up I am getting 1 row returned when I click "TEST" in the READ step but the DB GET step is going into the SQL Error branch n execu...

tsuntken by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Can someone help me answer my questions about uploading license to a UCCX 8.0.  We have a temporaly license that is no mongger valid and I received a new license.  As the UCCX is in production I am wondering if there is no risk uploading th...

carolomoc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes