Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to create a script to connect to an enternal SQL server to write the post-call survey data. I created an ODBC connector to the external SQL server on the UCCX server (using SQL authentication). In the script, I put the DB Write step. However, ...

Hi Members,When agents are trying to login through their IP Phones they are getting the error "HOST NOT FOUND" and are not able to login. The call center was working fine for last 10 months. This is a priority one. Kindly reply for the possible cause...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello Guys,i have IPCC 7.0 and i am changing my backup location to another SFTP server.when i try scheduling the backup, i cannot update the new information onto the IPCC.i  get a wrong username and password message. I managed to do the same for  CUC...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a script that I can use as a framework to build my AA? I'm looking for a simple "thankyou for calling ABC company, press 1 for this, press 2 for that" type of scenario. I have been playing around with the sample aa script, but its to...

sdwitner1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody suggest if the CUIC be installed on servers apart from CUIC if the minimum requirements for memory, HDD and CPU is met ?If anybody can suggest specific server models It will be very helpful

Can CUCM 8.5 version be installed on a DL 380 G5 server in Virtual environment (Vmware Esxi 4.0 or 4.1)? Or does it have to be only installed in UCS boxes for VMware? I understand that the DL380G5 can itself be used for fresh installation without VM....

Hy all,when using shceduled report generation with Cisco Historical report, we have the option to save the output file in several formats, like pdf or excel or whatever.i configured the Cisco Historical Report application to generate certain reports ...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes