Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All;Did anyone work in the virualizatoin for IPCC and CVP? In other words, is there a product for IPCC and CVP now that is working on the VMWare or applying virualization technology? As I know that Call Manager now is working as VMWare, but what a...

Hi all,Typically we would measure the service level based on a CSQ. Would it be possible to measure it on the agent level? For example, the number of calls answered before/after service level by the agent. I guessing the CCD table would be capturing ...

Hi,customer had CRA 3.5 scripts with DB reads. They had CRA Enhanced agent licenses and enhanced is not supposed to support DB reads/writes. See previous question here:https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2054794Now I got the script imported into U...

Customer has CRA 3.0. License Update Utility shows Enhanced licensing, but at the same time they have several working scripts that do SQL dips, which should have been allowed only with Premium licensing. Does anyone have any insight into this ? Is it...

Hi,I am having a few issues with IPIVR / UCCE transferring back and forth.  What I have setup is an IPIVR script for our main reception number that allows callers to transfer to to a team that utilises a UCCE routing script.  The script contains LAA ...

dsemmler by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a script where I've run into the 1000-step limit. Part of the script reads an XML file which can take up to 200 steps if the information isn't found. This is a good place to off-load to another script. I'm trying to use the trigger application...