Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX: 8.02 (IPV6

Dear Gents,I have the following problem on one of our client he has the below:1- Cisco CUCM 8.02 and UCCX 8.022- IP Phones 79603- Cisco Agents desktop4- Agents are using extension mobilityThe problem is that the users login to a phone using extension...

We've been having some problems with UCCX8 Supervisor Desktop displaying incorrect data (wrong agents in CSQs).  I'd like to restart the appropriate desktop service, but wasn't sure which one to restart?Also does anyone know which of these (if any) a...

Hi All,Couple of quick questions:* Can we export voice recordings in other formats suitable for CRM systems (i.e. mp3)?* Do we have a link to published APIs for program developers? How could they embed links to CRM applications?Regards,Geoff

gyates by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need our agents to make use of the handset only and not CAD. They need to be able to log in to their Q by the handset or IP Phone Service however I'm unable locate any information on this, is it possiblethanks

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning.Running UCCX 5.0 and having an issue with an agent where there call presented/handled stats are not adding up..I can see in the supv dt, when i monitor her that a call will come in. hits for 1 second and "moves on" to another agent..But ...

Hello,I configured  IVR Progresive of Campaign on CCX 8.5 for voice chanel evrything is ok, but I got a issue in Real Time Report.The raport does not show a call to fax or modem.The cpa on gateway is enable and it detect fax ton ( I thing that Dialer...