Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm trying to implement an outbound script. I pass the phone number by "Get XML Document step" and run well, but i don't know how i can to extract the call info.When i use "Set enterprise call info Step" only write the call information in the ...

antmurcia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are using the below servers in implementing the Cisco Contact Center.how can we check whether these servers supports auto restart in temporary power failure. For instance, the servers should be able to automatically restart following a power fa...

Does anybody know the proper procedure for adding a new UCCX node?  The first node currently has a SR installed.Do I remove the SR from the first node then install the second node?Or can I apply the SR to the second node before adding it to the clust...

cbelcher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I need the part numbers for the BOM below.S/NLICENSE INFORMATION1PackageCisco Unified CCX Premium2IVR Ports1203Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seats604High Availability Enabled15Cisco Unified CCX Preview Outbound DialerEnabled6Cisco Unified CCX...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Got 2 agents who after they miss a call that is presented to them wont stay Not Ready. The state changes for a split second then the call is presented to them again. The problem follows the user/phone so cant be PC related ie firewall. All other a...

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team - while upgrading from UCCX 7.0(2) SR5 to UUCX 8.0(2) on separate servers - what license needs to be obtained before hand? Is there anything shipped with theupgrade that has the PAK? If so is this part ofa separate delivery or order from Cisco?I...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using an IPCC Enterprise 8.I have troubles with the tool Cisco Webview. When I try to get the total of calls in a specific day (March 28,2011) appears the next error:Error Message: Database ErrorDBERROR: SqlDbCode=1105, SqlErrorText=Select er...

A00468011 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes