Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does IPCC Express 3.5 Enhanced version include reocording and monitoring license. or does it need to be ordered seperetly? I belive it is bundled with Enhanced and Premium but I want to make sure.Chris

Hi,I know that there is a limit of simultaneous recordings, however is there a way to specify the maximum number of recordings so that the database does not reach it's max? Is there a default value?Thanks

We have ICM6.0sr5. What is the registry setting that would change the agent state from 'Wrapup' to 'Ready or NotReady'? Does a change in this setting require reboot of the CTIOS server?Any help/pointers would be highly appreciated. Thanks

I've got IPCC 5.0 SR13 and CTI OS 5.1 01119. Periodically CTI OS server fails. In the logs of CTI Server I can see:03:23:28 cg1A-ctisvr Trace: SessionProtocol::ProcessWriteEvent - session CTIOSServer (SessionID 226), Retransmission succeed: MsgTy...

Hi Pros,My problem is creating a script. I have managed to make half the script but still facing some problems/questions.I am attaching my script & call flow document. Please can anybody verify my script according to the call flowchart & let me know ...

pratik.rb by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to remove the extension number that CAD comes up with when you click the icon to log in. It never remembers the agent's name, I'd also like it not to remember the extension number. I have agents with laptops that will log into the sa...

dolah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the first time I have been involved in a mixed codec environment.I have CCM 4.1.3 at G.711 and IPCC 3.5(2) at G.729.I need to have MOH when callers are in the que. However at this time there is only silence. Any suggestions so I will not need...

cfitzs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes