Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello, We have our own web app and we try to get the SSO token from the finesse. Our finesse is linked to Azure (IDP). The current steps we are doing: 1. We use the azure-activedirectory-library-for-js and use the AuthenticationContext with all the c...

Hi Experts, could you please anyone help me to understand two-way real-time transcription flow using CVP , forking (google cloud ) , and how we take the transcribe from forking connector to display in desktop , is anyone did this integration on UCCE ...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have run the following code :    // Registration Process to create registration URL         RegisteringApplication registerApp = ConnectorFactory.getConnector(RegisteringApplication.class);         System.out.println( "Generating Registration UR...

Team,    I have a question from a customer of mine.   "A call comes into the Sales queue and is answered by agent Susie. Susie transfers the call over to a Claims queue.  She either waits on the line with the caller until a Claims agent answers the c...

aniiyer by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've noticed in the new 11.6 v3 CCX demo on dCloud that the chatbot interaction captures the full chat transcript in context.  Is there a way or capability to also capture agent handled web chat transcripts in the context service as well?   Thanks in...

jhatfield by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am searching for this editor (attached image) for context service layout. Can anyone assist? This was presented at Cisco live 2018 Cisco Context Service Omni-channel solution Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience Sajith Kaimal, Solutions Pr...

Hello,    I'm having a lot of issues when trying to connect with Informix database using Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8.8. I've created a new project with .NET Framework 4.6.1 with the MVC example. I already tried to use the IBM.Data.Informix, IBM.D...

When I try to register to Context Service from UCCX 11.6- Finesse admin - I get routed to the ccfs.ciscoccservice.com correctly and once I login and check Hybrid services node , it displays the below popup message for a few minutes before failing reg...