Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello community,I have been looking through the database schema guide and uccx historical documentation but I have found nothing about my problem.I just want to know how does sp_csq_interval defines what is an handled or abandoned call.Here is a simp...

Hi All,I'm trying to use the Outbound API. I already can create Outbound Campaigns but i cannot see any method to set some information i set previews using Campaign Manager.For instance:- How can i set the field's to be loaded and the order of them?-...

Bruno Gil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Could you please suggest what should I do to fix "com.audium.server.MultipleThreadException: Another thread is currently working on this session" error?The scenario isEnter to Java class, enter to "doDecision" method from library "com.audium.se...

HI,We have difficulty getting a smple dtmf menu execution. CVP throws error as ""error.unsupported.format": Unsupported Grammar Exception; nested exception is: com.cisco.dialogservices.DialogServicesException: Server not found"PFA menu.vxml page. It...

rpeddi29 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am completely new to Finesse, and seem to have stumbled at the first hurdle. Trying to run the Basic user REST API lab and getting an error in Postman. I am obviously doing something basically wrong, so would appreciate some help. Please see screen...

graham11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a use Case, we are interested to use Event Cause field that comes with Call Established event.When an agent makes an outbound call using CTI, We want to use Event Cause in Call Established Message to detect if the call is picked by Live Person, V...

ry9858 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors