Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi , I have may be a silly question but as it is my first deployment of Finesse , I prefer to ask because I don't find anything about that in the documentation.In my UCCX deployment , I have several script for different applications , so in some I ca...

oksiazek by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Guys,Need help to understand if i am using it wrong or its the default functionality of menu node.created a Menu with option 1 and 2 and NoMatch configured as per attached screen shot, so it looks like this..welcome.wavNoMatch1-Invalidinput.wav-welco...

nvl

Hello community,I have a question regarding the Informix nvl() function which seems to react strangely on a cuic Server Version11.5(1) build 1 (11_5_1_10000_86) when creating a simple query, as example:   select NVL( MAX(CASE WHEN APPLICATIONNAME='VK...

Looking for some direction as with the get pod info step in uccx.  I am trying to retrieve the date and media type of the last POD.  I am able to retrieve the POD and can see it in during reactive debug but cannot extract the details/information to b...

gpworld by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I know how to get the wrap-up reason code list with the following URI: https://<FQDN>/finesse/api/User/<id>/WrapUpReasons   But I don't know how I would be able to update the wrap-up data during a call via the REST API, is it possible? Could it...

marklind by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors