Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I am wondering what is the best way to build a scenario requesting a MS SQL Server and when its down, continue in the Flow doing some Standard routing. I know this has been discussed here some times, years ago, building a custom class extendi...

I have been trying to understand the Cisco Finesse JS Library to implement a Gadget for Finesse. But I am unable to find any reasonable document which can make me understand what is actually going on behind the scene. let me share what I foundCisco F...

Hello,I am new to finesse gadgets. I need  help to understand permalink.I have created a report in CUIC which pulls the agent details like how many calls he/she has taken, AHT etc for the current day.The Variable parameter is the skill target id.And ...

Does anyone have an example of using a Voice Form and storing the responses from a caller for playback to an agent at a later time? We are moving to Cisco using CVP and Call Studio and have a need to replace the current forms that take in caller resp...

CUIC 11.5 ES03 with UCCEUCCE integration drives the Supervisors and the System Collections through the nightly synchronization job. The problem for me is the permissions on the Agent collections created using the Team Name are automatically assigned ...

geoff by Level 10
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Now that you get bumped into the old interface for security, when you select Run As on a user you are limited to the capabilities that are functional in the old interface which does not include the Reports.  Is there a way to Run As a user anymore?

Hi Experts,I am in the process of developing a custom CUIC report where in the report should display real-time statistics for agents. One of the requirements is to highlight the Skill-Group Name field in the report when the agent is talking on a call...

Hi,I am using the Unified Contact Center Express 11.5 Sandbox. And have followed the instructions described in Chapter 2 of the document,Cisco Finesse Web Services Developer Guide Release 11.5(1) First Published: 2016-08-10, CFIN_BK_C3EE4C4F_00_cisco...

sdas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes