Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUIC Drilldown not working as expected

Based on documents.Note     You cannot drilldown to a report based on an Anonymous Block or a Stored Procedure. You cannot drilldown to or from a report based on Real Time Streaming.     I expect to be able to create a Drill down From a SP or Anonymo...

ckulisz01 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setting up Finesse endpoints

Hello,We've recently purchased a Finesse lab that I've been trying to set up.I'm a bit stuck on what I think is getting the endpoints set up for Finesse. I've configured the users in UCM and I think I have a couple devices set up with associated DNs,...

Resolved! UCCX 10.6 chat notification

I was looking for a way to give a UCCX agent a more "in your face" notification of a chat session being offered.Looking through the Finesse API it seems to be very short on any information about chat or emails being queued to an agent.Is chat and ema...

Graham Old by Rising star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CVP 10.5 / 11 and Nuance 10

In our current set of grammars on CVP 10.5, we are using an application parameter grammar at the first set of voice prompts in each application. The grammar looks like the following:<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?> <SWIparameter version="1.0" i...

Ron Nelson by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to determine if caller disconnected the call after listening to a specific prompt ?

Hi All,Is there a report which i can run to determine if caller/customer disconnected the call at any specific audio prompt ?  Example :  We are planning to introduce a new prompt in the middle of our  call flow but would like to monitor if customers...

Finesse Preview Call - ANI

Hi,Could anyone clarify why am I getting the port number on preview call instead of customer ANI. This happens only in Finesse 10 and above. But it is working fine in Finesse 9.1. Below is the snapshot of Finesse 10 version.Because of this issue I co...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors