Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Measuring outbound calls over 1 minute

Dear Cisco Folks,Would you share me some tips on how I can achieve this type of report. We already have an ACD and non ACD report in place but this covers everything. Now we have a requirement to specifically filter/report on outbound calls that are ...

Resolved! Start Recording Gadget

Hi,Is there anyone who try the "start recording gadget". ? Can this gadget be used with MediaSense ?I am looking for on-demand recording from agent or supervisor finesse desktop, with MediaSense.Cheers,Hugo ChevalierEDIT : After trying to install it....

SocialMiner embeded XMPP server login failed

dear all,     I'm facing a problem.My colleague tried to connect sm xmpp server in my lab.I can connect successfully but login failed and sm notice me "SASL authentication failed".Neither admin of sm nor administrator of AD can login xmpp server.    ...

qazzaq201 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Application startup and application variables

Using call studio v11.  I have a two part question.  As part of my application I want to load from a file configuration information that will be used by the application. Question #1:  Is there an initialization phase for the applications that only ru...

MikeHMirt by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Alternate calls function

Hi,In CTIOS there was a function called alternate that could be performed on a call - this would toggle which call was active/held during a consultative transfer or conference:i.e. com.cisco.cti.ctios.cil.Call.Alternate(Arguments rArgs)Is there an eq...

Resolved! SIP versus SCCP endpoints

Hi,We are currently developing Finesse integration using SCCP-based Cisco IP communicator endpoints.  Does this have any bearing on the integration with Cisco Finesse?  I would assume not as the Finesse API/notifications would be agnostic to the prot...

How to use PCCE APIs?

Hi,We are trying to integrate Packaged CCE 10.5 with a third-party Web application using Web Services, using the following scenario: Packaged CCE <==> Integration Web Services <=====> WebApp Note: Integration Web Services are developed using C#.NET, ...

VAction throws undefined for NINM

Hi All,               In my custom voice class , I found VAction throws undefined for both nomatch and  noinput, I check through cvp java doc 9.0, VAction  class methods, public static VAction getNew(VPreference preference, int type, String name, Str...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: