Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Using XMPP to monitor other agents

I've got a client that is looking to run a thick client CRM app side-by-side with Finesse; the CRM app must respond to call events that occur in Finesse.  I know it's not supported to log into XMPP with the same agent as is logged into Finesse (and i...

Call Type Report broken into agents

Hello Cisco Folks,Would somebody please tell me if this request is possible at all? I have a call type for calls that overflowed from reception. It's called Call_Type_Overflow. I can run a report against this call type for no of calls handled, ASA, A...

Encryption support in GED-188

CTI servers send very sensitive data collected during IVR interaction with the customer. Most of the time this is account numbers, pin numbers or other data items that are used for authenticating the caller. In this day and age we cannot transmit thi...

kbaddam01 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Finesse API LOGIN URL not accessible.

Hi friends,Am unable to access finesse API URL for login. https:<FQDN>:8443/finesse/api/User/9001 it gives me error (attached).At client place, am getting the error which I have attached. (Image Client snap.jpg)In my lab, am able to get the Agent sta...

Resolved! CVP Java - Log4j for logging

We have implemented custom element using Cisco CVP. We are able to achieve logging using audium addtolog function. But We need to know how we can use log4j for logging in our custom java classes. Do we need to modify logging.properties or log4j.xml b...

dipmehta33 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Java custom application gateway

Hi,I am working on a java based application gateway to interact with the ICM script using the application gateway node.I am able to make it work using the PVs and am able to exchange the data between ICM Script and the gateway. But I am not able to u...

sathesujit by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Total agents ready talking etc

Hi,I am using CUIC standard, and try to make a dashboard in which we can see in a pi chart the total number of agents talking, ready, not ready, logged in etcIt seems it isn't in CUIC standard or I must have missed itHas anyone an idea on how to achi...

j.huizinga by Frequent Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Total agents ready talking etc

Hi,I am using CUIC standard, and try to make a dashboard in which we can see in a pi chart the total number of agents talking, ready, not ready, logged in etcIt seems it isn't in CUIC standard or I must have missed itHas anyone an idea on how to achi...

j.huizinga by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Iteration

Is it possible to iterate through all customer records (and POD and Request) without having to search for a specific one?  It would be useful in the lab mode for building a snapshot of what is there and for troubleshooting.

erike by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers