Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

I have a standard record element that works normally most of the time. In about 2/40 instances, the record element does not start recording until DTMF is pressed. I didn't think this was necessary. Is there something I have misconfigured?First case (...

I have 2 VXML applictions in production. Can I use these to develop a new one or do I have to rebuild from scratch.Is it possible to pull in VXML applications already deployed to the OPS console so I can edit it is call studio. I am on UCCE Version 1...

gaillard3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Would you please recommend any Java libraries that you used for receiving Finesse XMPP messages. The application will be a server side application that will listen to events of multiple extensions. We are using Java 1.8 on the server applicati...

paramy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm building UCCX 11.5 in my home lab, trying to get Finesse going - when I goto register, it always fails -- it wants to post some data to ccfs.prod.thunderhead.io -- but it seems down.. even trying from command line - nothing:sean@T530 ~ % telne...

A customer currently has a custom SQL report, which shows real time status of agents logged in.It also shows you (when you click on an agent) the current configured skillgroups for that agent.This helps the reskilling of agents for the supervisors.Do...

Hi guys!Now I developing a custom report for outbound results for UCCX 11. I can't figure out what means 'recordid' in 'dialingList' which is part of primary key. As I see, it always equals to 'dialinglistid' which is used as FK for 'AgentConnectionD...