Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm brand new to Context Services, just want to learn it for the CVPD Call Studio Training Class.I was provided with a context services account and can log into Spark with my work email address and pwd.But when I log into OAMP as Administrator an...

I've been doing testing with CS and I found if I create a customer with LAB_MODE=true, I can't search for that customer with LAB_MODE=false.Does LAB_MODE in CS create customers, requests and PODs in a separate instance of CS? I'd like to work only in...

Hi all, I didn't find any description for this class in either cvp 9.5 java cod or cvp 11.5 java doc.  I want to know whats the purpose of this class. I want to know whats the purpose of below methods.MiscVoiceElementUtil.setBrowserProperties((String...

Hi,I've been unable to get search working in Context Services. I had it working two months ago with the version 4 jar files. Started the same project up four days ago and was unable to search for a customer. Downloaded the version 7 files from the si...

Jon4321 by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I consider Finesse, at least in a CCX context, as a way forward from the old CTI API and direct DB access solutions we've done in the past.Having played and implemented parts thereof, I find myself wondering if I haven't given it too much credit. For...

Hi Im having problems with finesse and opening a new window, currently finesse have gotten the idea to rewrite the url and prepends something like this https://devuccx01.poc9.testlab.local:8445/gadgets/'https://192.168.167.12:8443/tdc/skillmanager/lo...

nmw000007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am currently trying to pass on finesse credentials to an iframe, but are having little luck. Am I overseeing an option?I have an subsite that actually validates against the finesse api. And of course I cannot ask the user to first sign into fine...

nmw000007 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes