Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi, allI am developing 3rd party app to work with cisco finesse through the gadget.Now I need to close the call with the correponding result. I want to check dialog state and update the call record in 3rd party.For the beginning I want to take 2 resu...

We're using a form element to support an ASR interaction.  In the element settings tab we set No Input Timeout to 10s.  In the element settings tab under VoiceXML Property we set bargein to false.  The audio is 9 seconds in length.  What appears to...

MikeHMirt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Folks,Would you share me some tips on how I can achieve this type of report. We already have an ACD and non ACD report in place but this covers everything. Now we have a requirement to specifically filter/report on outbound calls that are ...

Hi,Is there anyone who try the "start recording gadget". ? Can this gadget be used with MediaSense ?I am looking for on-demand recording from agent or supervisor finesse desktop, with MediaSense.Cheers,Hugo ChevalierEDIT : After trying to install it....

dear all,     I'm facing a problem.My colleague tried to connect sm xmpp server in my lab.I can connect successfully but login failed and sm notice me "SASL authentication failed".Neither admin of sm nor administrator of AD can login xmpp server.    ...

qazzaq201 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using call studio v11.  I have a two part question.  As part of my application I want to load from a file configuration information that will be used by the application. Question #1:  Is there an initialization phase for the applications that only ru...

MikeHMirt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In CTIOS there was a function called alternate that could be performed on a call - this would toggle which call was active/held during a consultative transfer or conference:i.e. com.cisco.cti.ctios.cil.Call.Alternate(Arguments rArgs)Is there an eq...

Hi,We are currently developing Finesse integration using SCCP-based Cisco IP communicator endpoints.  Does this have any bearing on the integration with Cisco Finesse?  I would assume not as the Finesse API/notifications would be agnostic to the prot...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors