Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Sending Vendor-Specific Parameters via CVP 10.5 VoiceXML Server to Non-Nuance Recognizer Server

Hello,We are trying to send some vendor specific parameters to Sestek Recognizer server via CVP 10.5. We are adding those vendor specific parameters to form element on Call Studio and try to send them via MRCP v2 protocol. We couldn’t see the paramet...

c.tezgel1 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUIC Field Display Name

I've run into a problem with the Field Display Name. I have the Display Name listed as "Percentage" but what is actually showing in the report results is the data clause.... any idea on how to fix this? According to the Cisco documentation (Cisco Uni...

Issue with ResultSetList

I have been working with ResultSetList for several years and just today I find myself in the position of having to troubleshoot column names. First, I feel like I'm lucky for having today be the first time after so long.I know I can just use int valu...

Resolved! Unified CVP Reporting Server device with IP Address: xxx:xx:xx:xx and Hostname: RECCVPREP operation failed. Device could not be reached.

Hi,we are facing issue to configure CVP 10.5 Reporting server in Operations console. I was added through Device Management->Unified CVP Reporting Server->Add New we given all the required inputs and associated call servers as well.when i click on Sav...

sj7102 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUIC Custom Reporting Question

We’re trying to create a report that tally’s up all of the calls handled for a specific Group # (customvariable3) and displays it per contact center area. I’ve included the xml Report Template Definition from our 8.6 environment. The result looks sim...

Cisco UCCX 10.6 with CRM-gadged

@Could you help us to solve our issue? It will be appreciated if you'll provide some solution for fixing given problem. We have Cisco UCCX 10.6 with included CRM-gadged. CRM-system records each call into local DB to provide in-CRM analytics.Operator ...

DDE > CTIOS

Has anyone been able to adapt an older DDE based CTI system successfully with a CTIOS deployment - yes i know DDE is old but unfortunately still have it the environment but need to get rid of the old CTI that used DDE

kumey by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Efficient Gadget Development

Hello Finesse ExpertsI am developing finesse gadgets, and using external tomcat for hosting gadget specification files.During development process of gadgets, whenever there is a slight change in code, i have to redeploy my code on external tomcat and...

Resolved! CUIC version 9-1: Concatenating two strings in footer of a field results in zero value

Hi there,I'm trying to concatenate two fields that are strings (StarrDate and EndDate)on a footer of another field(AppName) but the result I get is always zero. I have tried that in different ways:1. $+$ 2. ($+$)Both fields are shown as ...

Grouping by a @param value in a report

Hi,I'm trying to run a report for a single Agent over time an have values grouped by Month.  I don't see any examples of this.  The Report Def is using a Stored Procedure.  This is the output I'm hoping for (mockup), focus on Month column.  Any help ...

datuser01 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nuance settings & CVP

We would like to finely control how barge-in works on an initial prompt.  This is with Nuance 9.   This can be done in Nuance by resetting these two values for the prompt.  But how to do that with CVP?  I've tried setting these as VXML properties but...

Don Moore by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Handling ambiguous Nuance results

We are having an interesting issue with how the CVP handles an "ambiguous result" from Nuance. This is in Spanish for a prompt that asks the caller to input an eight character alpha-numeric account number. In Spanish the names for the letters "V" and...

Don Moore by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors