Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello,We have UCCX 10.6 with Finesse for the Supervisors.We are integrating UCCX with Altitude Software and they say they use GED-188 to login the Agents directly on UCCX through RmCm port 12028.The purpose will be to login and logout the Agent and c...

I am looking at the phone book sample gadget and trying to figure out how to get the phonebook to update without reloading the entire Finesse webpage.  I have tried to create a new finesse.restservices.User to reload the phonebook but the onLoad func...

Hi There,in CAD we are opening Chrome in a workflow & populating a URL with Data gathered from a Variable.Is there an easy way to do this with Finesse?I don't see any options in the workflow editor to select a specific application to open..CheersDion

dneggers1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,We're trying to convert our Call Studio 10.5 projects to Maven projects in order to automate  the build and deploy processes. Has anyone ever tried to do so? What problems did you come across? We're trying to find the suitable plug-in version for ...

isilo0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiUsing CUIC 9.0 or 10.5 for creation of custom UCCX reports.Scenario:I've created a SQL Stored Proc, and a report template based around it.I then modify the SQL proc to add a new column. The new column doesn't show in the report.To get it to show, I...

Hi,We are facing issue like "Off-Hook". When the user is clicking "Making Consult Call" button in custom gadget, we are calling "Make a Consult Call Request" method in finesse API UCCX 10.6. After request made to finesse, we are getting "Off-Hook" er...

Upgrading from ICM 7.5.10 to 9.0.4.There is a CTIOS integration with Jacada CRM.  The version of Jacada is only supported up through ICM 7.5 (this is according to Jacada).I know ICM 9.0 is only backward compatible to 8.0.Question:  Is there any way t...

sarahjo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes