Views
Helpful
Replies

Best way to create custom reports

jose.sandiego
Level 1
Level 1

Good Afternoon,

I am completely new to UCCX 9 and Crystal reports, so double newbie. I have been attempting to create customs reports that will not be run by the Historical Reports. I've used the Historical Reporting Admin and Dev Guide along with the DB Schema pdfs, to no avail. Is there a better option? I've seen that the DB can be accessed via SQL applications. The reports that have been requested are rather complex (IMO),

• Number of calls accepted and abandoned, with available (Ready and Not Ready) Agents per hour vs scheduled
    • I've been able to create this with two different reports
  • Calls taken by Agent by hour and status through out the day including times spent in different Ready Codes, Talk times, hold times, etc.

Essentially, can any one guide me to a better resource or option? I appreciate the help. Thank you.

- Jose

4 Replies 4

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

We have done two things, purchased CUIC and installed it on UCCX and purchased a 3rd party product that does a dump into SQL - we use both tools. Sorry I don't know what the 3rd party tool is. I am not on that side of the house.

O does Cisco has crappie reporting! HR is horrible........

Neal.Haas,

Is there any way that you can find out what tool they used?

- Jose

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

there's a number of solutions available, you may wish to browse the Solutions Catalog.

Alternatively, you can build your own - there's a number of free and commercial solutions available. Personally, I prefer BIRT.

G.

Ronald Reif
Level 1
Level 1

Jose,

Our reporting solution is a better option.  If you are interested - please contact me. 

Ronald Reif

SMSI / rreif@smsi.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: