cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blind transfer IPCC enterprise

amir.ayub
Level 1
Level 1

We are using IPCC Enterprise 7.2.4,CUCM 6.1 and CVP 4.1 with comprehensive model. In our Contact center agent to agent calling / transefer is blocked using CSS and partions. It is working fine with agent to agent dialing and consult transfer. The issue is while handling the call, if agent press the single step transfer button to transfer the call to any other agent extension, call is being transferred. we have checked in CUCM CDRs and getting the CVP IP address in source address.

Need experts suggestions......

3 Replies 3

hiteshpa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't quite understand your question. Can you provide more details? Are you trying to figure if blind transfers are working or failing?

Thanks,

Hitesh

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

Try setting the "UseRedirectAddressSearchSpace" to 2 in the jtapi "dynamic" registry key. This should cause CTI to use the CSS of the redirecting device (the agent phone) instead of the calling device (the CVP trunk). Note this will affect all calls redirected via CTI, including dialer calls.

I Ed,

excuse me for the question but I haven't found any documentation.

Can you tell me what the values 0 (DEFAULT_SEARCH_SPACE ) and 1 (CALLINGADDRESS_SEARCH_SPACE ) mean for a redirect request?

Thank a lot,

Andrea