Views
Helpful
Replies

Block incoming calls based on CLID in ICM script

karlareyes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I want to create a script where it can release the incoming calls from specific CLID but I want to use an efficient way to implement it so I'm open to suggestions since I'm very new to ICM scripting.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

You can do this in 2 ways.

1. you can use is node CLID in ICM script and match certain CLID and decide case.(if clid matches then case will be followed)

2. you can use if node and put the formula and decide what to do with call.(in if node if condition matches then success path will be followed )

i have attached screenshot of both.

regards

chintan

~please rate if helpful

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

You can do this in 2 ways.

1. you can use is node CLID in ICM script and match certain CLID and decide case.(if clid matches then case will be followed)

2. you can use if node and put the formula and decide what to do with call.(in if node if condition matches then success path will be followed )

i have attached screenshot of both.

regards

chintan

~please rate if helpful

If you have many CLIDs that you want to block, you can define them in an external database and do a DB lookup on that.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Chintan,

I tried If node option but it seems not to work to match any of the CLID I specified, I might be missing some thing? see attachments.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi,

can you please double check the format of the ANI sent by the CUCM?

You might want to implement a more graceful approach, for instance:

right(Call.CallingLineID,9)==735077132

would match

735077132, 001735077132, +1735077132, or anything ending with the number in the formula.

G.

Hi Gergely,

The format of calling line id is correct, I check in the RCD and TCD tables and the ANI matchs but somehow it is not being matched in the If node. Also there is no translation for the calling number in the VG.

Regards,

Hi,

on second thought, can you try using quotation marks, like this:

right(Call.CallingLineID,9)="735077132"

?

G.

I used the quotation and removed space in the string, and it works!

Any chance there's a space somewhere in the DNIS? either in the front or back of it?

david

Hi David,

There was no space in the DNIS but I found that some spaces and missing quotation in the string were causing the issue not to match, for example:

Not working:

(Call.CallingLineID == 8765426134) || (Call.CallingLineID == 8763172384) || (Call.CallingLineID == 8767714324)

Working:

(Call.CallingLineID="8765426134") || (Call.CallingLineID="8763172384") || (Call.CallingLineID="8767714324")

Regards,

can you check ther format of calling line id?  the digits might be coming differently. check router log viewer and look for ANI. you will get some idea there.

also do you have any translation pattern on VG or CUCM to translate calling number, 

regards

Chintan

The format of calling line id is correct, I check in the RCD and TCD tables and they match but somehow it is not being matched in the If node. Also there is no translation for the calling number.

Is it working with CLID node?

also Can you run call tracer in Script, set the parameters and set the ANI as one of those in IF node and check whats happening there.

Regards

Chintan

The call tracer was useful! 

Thanks

What was the issue then?

Regards

Chintan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: