Views
Helpful
Replies

Business Edition 7000

dinesh joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need to confirm whether High Availability option for contact center 10.5 and CUCM is supported with 2 Box Business Edition 7k.

I am not seeing any document where cisco clearly says High Availability for all apps is supported with BE7000.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi

6 Replies 6

bsiapco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, dinesh joshi.

Cisco BE7000 delivers full-featured, enterprise-class communications and collaboration services that successful businesses rely on today. Built on the world-leading Cisco Unified Communications Architecture, the solution boasts a variety of highly available applications that allow you to build a solution to meet your specific collaboration needs.

By the way, do you already have the BE7000? What prompted you to check for this solution? 

Please email me at (bsiapco@cisco.com) to assist you further.

Happy to Serve!

Barry

Hi Barry  , 

I also want the information around this . For two boxes of Business Edition 7000  ,does that mean in one box we will deploy  Publisher for Callmanager ,Unity Connection and Contact centre and in another box  we will will be deploying the subcribers .Is that correct  ?

Hi

Yes thats correct, this will ensure hardware based redundancy and all other concept remain same

OVA should be preloaded in the box, when you start the second server, just you need to say as second node for all component and point the first node (installed) IP

Thanks

Hari

Hi Hari , 

Does that mean that one box is already installed with the Publisher of CUCM , Unity Connection and Contact Express ?

Thanks

anupam

anupam.tyagi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dinesh , 

Were you able to get answer from Barry. For two boxes of Business Edition 7000, how you have installed the application .Means you have deployed Publisher for Callmanager ,Unity Connection and Contact centre in one box and subscribers in other box .

Can you let me know , how you went about your deployment scenerio. I also want the information 

around this . 

Thanks

anupam

Refer to below post:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12696001/call-manager-be-7000-redundancy-question

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: