cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Busy UCCX CTI ports when calling from one queue to another.

gpworld
Level 1
Level 1

Im having a major issue with a callback script.  When the main script terminates a call and then initiates a secondary place call (Place Call Step) to a call back trigger, I am getting the busy branch (through debug).  Has anyone seen this?  We are not at capacity at all and wondering if someone has ideas.  Call is going from one CCG to another.  Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you going direct to the trigger, i.e. not to a translation pattern or DN forwarded to the trigger? I've see this fail on recent versions...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you go to the properties of Place Call step make sure that the Call Control Group ID and Dialog Group ID that you are using there actually exist on UCCX or not. Lot many times, the id is not the same as on UCCX and can cause these issues as well.

Dialog Group ID is the one for Cisco Media Channel on UCCX

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: