cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD 7.0.1

ketanpatani
Level 1
Level 1

When I am login CAD supervisor desktop I am getting error == Agent Desktop must be active before call intervention is available.

Any one get the same error.

9 Replies 9

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Please make sure that your Supervisor has already logged into the CAD in the same box, using the same Supervisor credentials. So that your Superviosr can use his Phone for performing call related actions (barge in , intercept, conference) with his reporting Agent connected with the Caller.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hello,

This is not an error, as annad already explained, the reason this message pops up to let the supervisor know that in case he wants to use the telephony functions embeded in the CSD he must be logged in to the CAD agent, that's all, there is nothing to worry about.

Annad (+5)

Amer

Is there any way to turn off this message since I don't use CAD?

Dear Anand,

When I am loging to CAD supervisor desktop that time I am getting the error.

Regards

Ketan

Hi Ketan,

You will see this error, if the Supervisor has not logged in to his own CAD (installed in the same box as Supervisor, if you install Supervisor CAD will automatically gets installed) using the same credentials as the Supervisor credentials along with the Phone Extension.

Please login into the CAD on the Supervisor using the Supervisor credentials, and than login into Supervisor desktop also.

Than you will not see the above error.

What that means is, Supervisor needs phone to perform call related activities.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Dear Anand,

As per your information, First we have to login on cisco ip phone  with same username and password what we are using for CAD Desktop software.

If we don't want call related activities, Its possible. we can do that.

Hi Ketan,

Yes, your understanding is correct.

You need Supervisor to login to his CAD (with the same credentials as the Supervisor on the same desktop\PC) for facilitating any call related activities for the Supervisor. You can also just login into CSD (Cisco Supervisor Desktop) without CAD also (which you are doing presently in the above scenario) but you will not be able to perfrom any call related activites like Barge in, intercept, conference, silent monitoring...etc

Please don't forget to rate all the helpful posts, by clicking on the stars below the right answers.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

Thank for your reply, Now We can login with supervisor account.

I have another issue. When we login to supervisor account, In that we can't see any agent activity or any  team activity.

We restar the UCXX server.

Please can you help me.

Hi Ketan,

Please go to UCCX Admin -> System Parameters -> Supervisor Access , and enable the access to his team or all the teams depending on your requirement.

After this change, save it, logout of Supervisor and relogin, you will be able to see the Team activities and Agents in his team.

Please don't forget to rate all the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers.

Hope this helps.

Anand