cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD 8.x on UCCX 7.0 - Compatible?

corey.mckinney
Level 1
Level 1

I'm doing a UCCX upgrade for a customer from 7.0 to 8.x.  The customer wants to upgrade all of the agents before we upgrade the servers, so that the upgrade process will be that much smoother.  The question is, can I upgrade the CAD server (and agents) to 8.x and leave the rest of the UCCX system on 7.0?

Thanks,

Corey

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Corey,

Sorry, you can not.

Each UCCX version has its compatiable CAD version with it.

Everytime you launch the CAD\CSD\CDA it will check the version against the UCCX server and upgrade itslef if its in the lower version.

There is no option for you to upgrade your CAD clients to next release before upgrading UCCX.

The sequence is Upgarde UCCX first, run the CAD client configuaration tool, and when you launch the CAD\CSD\CDA they will automatically get upgraded.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Corey,

Sorry, you can not.

Each UCCX version has its compatiable CAD version with it.

Everytime you launch the CAD\CSD\CDA it will check the version against the UCCX server and upgrade itslef if its in the lower version.

There is no option for you to upgrade your CAD clients to next release before upgrading UCCX.

The sequence is Upgarde UCCX first, run the CAD client configuaration tool, and when you launch the CAD\CSD\CDA they will automatically get upgraded.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Thanks! Not the answer I wanted, but it is what it is and now I know.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: