Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD agent detail real-time display

robb.allred
Level 1
Level 1

UCCE with CAD:

When agents show their statistics in the CAD window, and select Agent Detail Real-Time Display - the Avg Talking field is showing the same number for ALL agents.  For example, each agent shows a value of 2:26 for Avg Talking.  It would seem to me that this field should be specific to each individual agent, and not an average of all agents in the skill group.  The Cisco CAD User Manual shows Avg Talking to be "The total time on calls (all talk time + all hold time) divided by the number of calls"

The other fields, i.e. calls presented, calls handled, etc, are specific to the individual agent and show different values as I would expect.

Am I mis-reading the documentation (which is entirely possible)?  Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Robb

3 Replies 3

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Robb,

What versions are you running? I've done UCCE upgrades before (I think from memory it was 7.2.9 to 7.5.6 or 7.5.8 I can't remember) where after the upgrade, the CAD Real-Time display was showing incorrect values because of a formatting issue of the time and TAC had to jump into the CAD LDAP directory and change some values to get the right values to be displayed.

Cheers,

Nathan

Thanks Nathan - it is version 7.5.6, so maybe it's the same thing.  I'll find out and report back.

Robb

Hi Robb,

Found my old TAC Case. It was for an upgrade from 7.2.5 to 7.5.6 so you might be hitting a similar issue. This is the email of the escalation from Cisco to Calabrio for the issue I had if it helps when you talk to TAC:

Problem Description:
Detailed Description

Upgraded ICM from 7.2.5 to 7.5.8 (CAD 7.5.6), after upgrade, CAD realtime
display report "Agent ACD State Log Display" start time shows a start time of 00:00:03
against every state change

medium:Could not see the Agent login time correctly

Similar case:

http://wwwin-tools.cisco.com/casekwery/getServiceRequest.do?id=613948701#not
e48

However, the fix is
actually to go into the LDAP utility and do a hack to a certain key
within the database. Unfortunately the previous case doesn't tell which
key to edit and what to change it to. I'm presuming it had something to
do with the time zone from a mention earlier on within that case, but
not sure.

No bugs found related to the issue.