cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD - login but cannot be in ready state

Cornelio M
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I encountered erratic (sometimes it happens sometimes it does not) error with Agents logging into their CAD (UCCX 8.5 Express) but cannot be in Ready state. Error: "Resource Device is Off". "The Agent extension is out of service. Ready state change and call control operations cannot be performed." Looking at the logs it state 32760. What could be causing this intermittent issue?

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Cornelio,

Please deassociate the phone\device from this Agent and also from the RmCm application user in CUCM. and again reassocite it back as before. Also try performing the Directory Resync operation from the CDA (Cisco Desktop Administrator) and see if it helps.

You can try restarting the CTI manager service also if the above workaround doesn't help.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Thank you, we will look into that as well.

Hi,

Did you get it work? We have the same issue.

Thanks.

Michael

Unfortunately Cisco Support was not much of a help and 4 cancellation web conference. If I have not complained to the Manager nothing would have happened. This week Cisco Supervisor (Alok) helped me with some configurations and will test it out tomorrow. Until then everything still the same.

Our current work around is to call the agent's extension to establish a link then CAD will go to Ready State.

jwilliams
Level 1
Level 1

I saw something similar at one of my customers who had deployed their own cad on ESXI and they had not configured the ESXI sever correctly make sure the LRO settings are disabled on each of the ESXI servers.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Disable_LRO

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: