Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD login errors

pmvillarama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Would like to ask, Is there any documentation that can give and differentiate the error pop-ups from CAD when CAD;

- UCCX can't reach Call Manager ( will the message differ from that received in the instance above )
- UCCX can reach call manager but call manager can't authenticate against LDAP
- any other logs / error messages the review/ explanation of with a view to accelerating identification then resolution

I have already reviewed the error codes for Agent Unable to Log In docs but our client requires the exact error prompts when any of the above connections fails. I already searched in  Cisco website but can't find any. Hope you can help me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Happy New Year to All,

regards,

Paul

1 Accepted Solution
2 Replies 2

Hi,

thank you for the documentation. It is also the same document that I found here in the internet and also the recommended document from Cisco. I was just hoping if there is a document that has complete error messages that includes the given scenarios i have mentioned in my last post. One sample of that is when the call manager can't reach the LDAP server, what would be the exact error prompt that will appear.

Anyway, we have already simulated these error messages in our test lab and captured the screenshots of these errors when a some of its major components failed. I will upload this document here for everyone's reference and use.

Thank you so much saurabh jain.

Regards,

Paul