Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD Real Time Stats show NA for agent state and call log

mikekana
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

For our lab uccx, the agent/users CAD display shows NA for the agent state and call log.  I have

Not Ready and Log out codes set and have the testers do those actions to generate data.

I have rebooted the server and have also checked the services page and confirmed

all the services are running.

I went through the admin guide to see if I missed any configuration but does not appear so.

I tried launching the real time stats tool from the UCCX Admin and it launches OK

but I noticed that it shows not connected.

Note this is over a VPN to the UCCX.

So not sure if this is related.  I checked the relase notes and this is the base install

of UCCX 8.5.  I am going to install the service updates but wanted to see if I can

get this running before I schedule a maint window to do the upgrades.

Thanks

Mike Kana

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

HI Mikekana,

Check the UCCX serviceabilty page if all the services are running fine.

And from the PC where you are trying to launch the Real Time Reporting (RTR) tool,

Try uninstalling the existing java, reboot, then launch the RTR page and it will automatically isntall the correct version of Java for you.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

asiddhu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

you might be facing an issue where " uccxcaduser password" gets corrupted , which leads to the issue you are facing right now

you have to contact TAC to reset that password for you and your issue will be fixed ,100%

Note : Only TAC can reset this password