Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD Team Alert in Finesse

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the midst of migrating our UCCX agents from CAD to Finesse. So, I was asked by the team supervisor whether they can have the Alert & Chat function once migrated to Finesse. With my limited knowledge in UCCX, I am not quite sure what is the meaning of the former function. While I know agent-to-agent Chat function is not available in Finesse I am not entirely show if the Alert thingy are part of the Chat feature in CAD.

Does anyone can help clearing up the water for me?

Attached is the screenshot of the Alert function which being shared by the supervisor.

Many Thanks & Regards,

Hidzwan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It will fall into Some workflow events and actions category.

Regards

Deepak

(Remember to Rate Helpful Posts)

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Alert Message feature is not available with Finesse Desktop. It used to be there in Cisco Supervisor Desktop wherein supervisor can create a message and it will be displayed to all the agents in his team within CAD but not available with Finesse. Refer below White Paper that lists all the major differences between Finesse Desktop and CAD:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/finesse/white-paper-c11-736448.html

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks a lot for feedback, based on the White Paper here's the statement;

Feature Differences Between Cisco Finesse and Agent Desktop

Before making a decision for your desktop, it is important that you understand the differences in features for Cisco Finesse and Agent Desktop.

Some key features in Agent Desktop are not yet available in Cisco Finesse. These features include:

Agent-to-agent chat

Task buttons

Some workflow events and actions

Recent call list

Integrated recording controls

Silent monitoring for mobile agents

In which bullet does the Alert Message falls into? I need to provide solid reason to make the User understood that this feature is not supported in Finesse.

It will fall into Some workflow events and actions category.

Regards

Deepak

(Remember to Rate Helpful Posts)

Thanks Deepak, this does helps

No worries Mohd. Hidzwan, please remember to mark the thread as Answered if there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: