cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD - TRANSFER CALLS FROM THE APPLICATION

alicia.vega
Level 1
Level 1

In CAD, when the agent press the "Transfer" button, the customer is still connected to the agent. I mean, you need first to dial a number, and then the call is really transferred.

This is confusing our agents. Is there any way to change this? Thanks in advance!

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

and what would be the expected way?

I'm not sure I understand but I don't think it's possible with CUCM/UCCX.

G.

The customer wants the same behaviour in phone and CAD.

Phone: You press Transfer and first call is on hold.

CAD: You press Transfer and first call keeps connected. You need to dial the second number, and only then first call is on hold.

We would like to have with CAD same behaviour than in phone.

Hi, I am afraid it cannot be changed. When you transfer a call using CAD, it first takes the numbers and then it opens a second channel (initiates a second call).

When transferring a call using the phone, it needs to open a second channel first before it can take a number so this is why the frist call must be held first.

G.

oabulaban
Level 1
Level 1

just a thought, cant the agent click on hold from cad, and then transfer? wouldnt that do the trick?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

I'm afraid not. If you press "Hold" the transfer button is not available anymore...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: