Helpful
Replies

CAD Wrap-up wait time

dinesh joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Friends,

I am using CAD with UCCX 9.0.2.

I need help to configure wait time in wrap-up code. Currently when the agent hang-up the call the wrap-up code window pop up and agent goes in ready state immediately after selecting that code. I need to configure wait time for 2 min after agent select the wrap-up code, agent should get 2 min wait time before going to in ready state.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tom.sullivan
Level 4
Level 4

You'll want to check the Automatic State Changes configuration in Cisco Desktop Administrator. From the guide:

"By default, automatic state changes are not enabled. After agents enter wrap-up data, they remain in the Work state for the length of time set for the wrap-up timer or until they change states manually, whichever happens first. (The wrap-up timer value is configured in Unified CCX Administration.)

If automatic state changes are enabled, agents are automatically changed from the

Work state to the Ready state (or to the Not Ready state, if they select that state while

still on a call) after they enter wrap-up data.

Automatic state changes can be enabled or disabled only on the work flow group level.

To enable or disable automatic state changes:

1.Select the Wrap-up Data node under the work flow group whose automatic state changes you want to enable or disable.

2.Select or clear the Enable Automatic State Change check box.

3.Click Apply.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

you can configure this under "Contact Service Queue Configuration". I am not sure of the effect on changing it when your IVR is live. I make changes after hours.

Please rate if helpfull.

i have configured wrap up time 120 sec but still agent goes in ready state immediatly after selecting the wrap-up code. they are not getting 2 min wait time

This is expected behavior, no away around it while using CAD.

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

I see what you are asking, have the Agent work on there paper work then do the wrap-up code. The wrap-up code finishes the process and tells the IVR that you are done and to send another call.

Please Rate if helpfull

Hi Neel,

supervisor says he has seen before and it was working.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi

tom.sullivan
Level 4
Level 4

You'll want to check the Automatic State Changes configuration in Cisco Desktop Administrator. From the guide:

"By default, automatic state changes are not enabled. After agents enter wrap-up data, they remain in the Work state for the length of time set for the wrap-up timer or until they change states manually, whichever happens first. (The wrap-up timer value is configured in Unified CCX Administration.)

If automatic state changes are enabled, agents are automatically changed from the

Work state to the Ready state (or to the Not Ready state, if they select that state while

still on a call) after they enter wrap-up data.

Automatic state changes can be enabled or disabled only on the work flow group level.

To enable or disable automatic state changes:

1.Select the Wrap-up Data node under the work flow group whose automatic state changes you want to enable or disable.

2.Select or clear the Enable Automatic State Change check box.

3.Click Apply.

Hi tom,

you are right. i did it today and it worked for me. I was about to update this post.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi