Views
Helpful
Replies

Calabrio recording controls popup

Robert Dawson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have just installed calabrio recording controls. We want to make use of the URL feature of the product that will allow us to automatically pause call recording when our web based payment system is accessed.

The recording control features are working great, however the internet explorer window that is generated by the Recording control Java script is causing us issues. Our payment system uses an activex control and on some occasions it will not run correctly in this window. There are also no scroll bars or resizing buttons on the window, so we can’t really navigate the system correctly as It opens up in a rather small window.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? How did you get past it?

Many thanks

Robert

2 Replies 2

S N
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Robert,

I have the same requirement now wherein the agent should get an option to stop and start the recording while agent is on call. 

Did you find any options related to your queries. If yes, can you please share the same.

Thanks

Sathya

Hi Sathya. We've updated to 10.6 since and I believe the API capabilities of WFO can assist with this. We've gone down the route of completely removing the contact center out of the scope of PCI compliance so its not that much of an issue for us.

I would consult the API documentation on the calabrio portal for more information.