Views
Helpful
Replies

Calendars - UCCX 12.x - Custom Hours

steigja
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

I have a client who wants to have a prompt play and go to voicemail from 10am to 12pm on the second and last Tuesday of every month.  So the Dates for the next times have been added to the "Schedule Custom Business Days".  However I also checked the box for Tuesday from 10am to 12pm in the Business Hours section prior and put the same time range from 10am to 12pm.  My concern is that on the Tuesday from 10am to 12pm that are not the second and the 4th of the month, and if it will play the prompt and go to voicemail.  So will the Custom Business Days over-ride what the Business Hours section has?  That would mean I'am good to go?  thanks

Jason

3 Replies 3

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

You would need to create a subflow script and reference an XML file with the specific dates

Format of the .xml file would be:

<!-- NO LEADING ZEROES IN DATE NUMBERS !!!! -->
<Holidays>
<Holiday1>11/30/2016</Holiday1>
<Holiday2>12/25/2016</Holiday2>
<Holiday3>1/3/2016</Holiday3>
<Holiday4>6/22/2016</Holiday4>
<Holiday5>6/5/2016</Holiday5>
<Holiday6>12/25/2018</Holiday6>
<Holiday7/>
<Holiday8/>
<Holiday9/>
<Holiday10/>
</Holidays>

Holiday subflow script is attached

Tmariutto,

I appreciate the help, what I need is a scenario where the calendar I matched in specific days as you sent me.  However I also need it to match on time.  So for example Holiday1 is matched but also from the hours of 10am to 12pm.  How can we integrate that into the script?  Thanks

Jason

Hey Jason

Hope this make sense:

Scheduling business hours for a custom business day overrides any previous schedule that was configured in Custom Business Hours for the same day

Hope that helps

/Thomas

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.