Helpful
Replies

Calender step Script UCCX

waqas sardar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Please find the attached script.

I have added calendar option in the script. Can you check script is correct ?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you use the Tools > Validate in your Editor, you'll see that you have a few errors you need to fix. For example, the cCalendar variable name you're using your script does not exist. It looks like you named your Calendar variable CCCalendar to match the type. I would not recommend using that naming convention. I.e., having a String variable named String. Give it a unique name that accurately describes what it's holding or referencing. E.g., business_hours

@Anthony Holloway Basically i want to add Calendar instead of day of week.

I have attached  both scripts , but i need to know, calendar step is correctly added in the updated script and will it work?

Thanks

Thanks for fixing your validation errors, and yes, this looks good. The only thing you may want to add, is the Failure branch of the Calendar step. Right now, it would go to Language Menu like normal business hours. Is that what you desire? Or should it do something different? Such as going to after hours, or playing a temporary failure message?

Its working fine with both on-shift and off-shift hours. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: