Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Aggregation based on RouterCallKey and RouterCallKeyDay

numanali86
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, 

A quick basic question followed up by a not-so-basic ones for data related to TerminationCallDetail

1. We know that a combination of RouterCallKey and RouterCallKeyDay gives us the unique call (a sequence number tells the sequence the call went through) . If I combine multiple rows based on unique combination of RouterCallKey and RouterCallKeyDay , would be it be a good idea to aggregate (SUM) the stats like  RingTime, Duration , TalkTime, HoldTime etc). 

2. In that case what PeripheralCallType should I use? The first in the sequence or Last ? 

3. In case of Outbound calls (i-e PeripheralCallType = 9) I see that we almost always have RouterCallKey  = 0 and  RouterCallKeyDay  = 0. Is not this violate the uniqueness rule? How can I differentiate between inbound/outbound calls 

I have gone through multiple threads but couldn't get the any answer. Would appreciate a quick response . Thanks 

2 Replies 2

arturo1cardenas
Level 1
Level 1
I have the same problem, I would like to aggregate both tables (Termination_Call_Detail and Route_Call_Detail). based on columns RouterCallKey and RouterCallKeyDay. but if you SUM() the numeric fields, they don't make sense based on Min and Max TimeStamps: Try Min and Max for: DateTime, DbDateTime, BeganRoutingDateTime or BeganCallTypeDateTime, and the sum of , TCD.Duration, , TCD.TalkTime , TCD.RingTime , TCD.DelayTime , TCD.TimeToAband , TCD.HoldTime , TCD.WorkTime , TCD.LocalQTime , TCD.NetQTime do not make any sense, they are at least twice or 10 times more than expected. I there a way to aggregate these 2 tables? (Termination_Call_Detail and Route_Call_Detail). based on columns RouterCallKey and RouterCallKeyDay?

I also had the similar issue and require urgent help on this. Please let me know if you were able to find the answer for this. If yes, can you please share the details.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: