cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call barge in & intercept not working in UCCX 8.5

rehan_uet
Level 1
Level 1

I logged into CAD & CSD with the same id and tried intercept & barge in features and it is not working, when i press any of these buttons by selecting the call leg, the customer gets music on hold and agent gets a message "requested operation failed". Silent monitoring is working fine. We are using 7940 phones.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Intercept is basically a transfer from the agent phone to your phone. Maybe verify that you can do this manually (transfer call from agent phone to your test Supervisor phone) - it might be a CSS/partition issue.

Barge sets up a conference from the agent phone to include the Supervisor phone - maybe verify you can do that manually as well.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Intercept is basically a transfer from the agent phone to your phone. Maybe verify that you can do this manually (transfer call from agent phone to your test Supervisor phone) - it might be a CSS/partition issue.

Barge sets up a conference from the agent phone to include the Supervisor phone - maybe verify you can do that manually as well.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

i am having uccx 9..

with desktop agents and supervisor...

when i try to bargein from supervisor it is showing greyed out..

but silent monitoring is working....from supervisor...

can someone tell me how can use bargein,,?

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma