Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Consult transfer from UCCX to UCCE

santoshgr9
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In the IP IVR script there is an element "call consult transfer" which sends the call to a hunt group.

I can send the call to hunt group in UCCE by using label and SIP static routes.

Now the difference is -

In UCCX when the call is sent it plays music and in the back ground the phones are ringing. And when no one

picks up the phone then another prompt is played (like you are in queue) and again sending the call to hunt group using

"call consult transfer" element.

This is like -

cct --> music --> noone picks phone --> queue prompt --> cct --> ...  (cct is call consult transfer)

How can I do this in UCCE ?

Thanks for the help.

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

are you sure it's consult transfer? I mean, consult transfer usually requires a living person who does the two-step action. Without a person, it's just a single step "blind" transfer.

So at the end of the ICM script you might want to send the call with a Label that is actually the DN of the hunt group.

Does this answer your question?

G.

Thanks szabo for your reply.

Using UCCE I can make it work but there is no music while ringing and no queue prompt and cannot able to call

hunt group again. But in UCCX here is what I do -

Using label I can send the call to CUCM but how can I play music and queue prompts in UCCE?

Thanks for you suggestions.

Hi,

well if it is UCCE with IP IVR, you can send the call (instead of a Label) to an External script with a parameter (phone number) and have the External script = IVR script handle the call for you.

G.