Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Control Groupe

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Experts,

Is there any kind of reports/tool that we can use to see Call Control Groups (CCG) associated with uccx applications? We would like to know how many applications are associated with a given CCG.

A SQL query displaying this info would be very interesting option.

Thanks,

MK 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think there's a report and the SQL is stored in a binary format, so it's kind of hard to read.  Here is a PowerShell script which prints the Trigger Number and the CCG using the Admin API.

[Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol = [Net.SecurityProtocolType]::Tls12
$Cred = Get-Credential
$Url = "https://uccxpub.company.com/adminapi/trigger"
$resp = Invoke-RestMethod -Uri $url -Credential $Cred
$resp.triggers.trigger | Format-Table -AutoSize -Property directoryNumber, @{ Name = 'callControlGroup'; Expression = {$_.callControlGroup.name}}

Sample Output

directoryNumber callControlGroup
--------------- ----------------
+16125551212    0               
+16125551313    0               
+16125551414    1               

Note: You must be able to trust the server's certificate, and be running PowerShell v3+ for this to work.

EDIT: Added a new line in the in powershell script to support TLSv1.2

View solution in original post

I'm glad it helped you. Please don't forget to mark posts as helpful, if you think they're worth it, so others can know which posts provide the most value. Plus it helps me out too! ;)

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think there's a report and the SQL is stored in a binary format, so it's kind of hard to read.  Here is a PowerShell script which prints the Trigger Number and the CCG using the Admin API.

[Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol = [Net.SecurityProtocolType]::Tls12
$Cred = Get-Credential
$Url = "https://uccxpub.company.com/adminapi/trigger"
$resp = Invoke-RestMethod -Uri $url -Credential $Cred
$resp.triggers.trigger | Format-Table -AutoSize -Property directoryNumber, @{ Name = 'callControlGroup'; Expression = {$_.callControlGroup.name}}

Sample Output

directoryNumber callControlGroup
--------------- ----------------
+16125551212    0               
+16125551313    0               
+16125551414    1               

Note: You must be able to trust the server's certificate, and be running PowerShell v3+ for this to work.

EDIT: Added a new line in the in powershell script to support TLSv1.2

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time and replying.

When I copy your script into the PowerShell, a credential window gets displayed which asks for the username and password. What kind of credentioal does this window require? Is it the UCCX admin username and password? I tried the admin credential as well as the one for Windows but none of them worked.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Thanks,

Mk

Hi Anthony,

Did you get the chance and see why the authentication with PowerShell fails?

Thanks,

MK

No worries Anthony, it worked!

Thanks,

MK

Sorry I was late to reply, but I'm happy you got it working.  Yes, it is the UCCX Admin username and password (any admin account on UCCX will do).  What ended up being your issue, and how did you resolve it?

I was using an old PW which is no longer valid.

Thanks again,

MK

That'll break it 100% of the time. ;) Glad I could help. It was actually my first ever PowerShell script, so it was a win for both of us!

URL which U mentioned, it be UCCX IP?

Yes, it's the IP of UCCX.

Thanks,

MK

Looks Good....Thanks

I'm glad it helped you. Please don't forget to mark posts as helpful, if you think they're worth it, so others can know which posts provide the most value. Plus it helps me out too! ;)