Views
Helpful
Replies

Call counts in UCCX

arfayeami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

Is there any ways to create a call count on the script and kick the callers to voicemail it the number exceed certain limit?

Thanks

AT

5 Replies 5

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I assume that you means if the number of calls queuing exceeds a certain limit?

It is actually fairly straightforward to do using the Get Reporting Statistic step.

A sample script is shown below.

The Get Reporting Statistic step reads the Contacts Waiting value for the CSQ into the iCallsQueuing variable. An If step compares the value of iCallsQueuing to a variable iQueueLimit. If the value is greater the call is transferred to the voicemail pilot. If the value is less than or equal to the variable iQueueLimit the call is queued.

I have attached the sample script.

Please rate if helpful.

Regards

James

Thanks! So let say if there are more than 30 calls in the CSQ than kick them to VM so where do i put it at?

Simply set the value of iQueueLimit variable to 30. You can also do it like below:

If (iCallsQueuing > 30) Then

Regards

Deepak

so should i put the script in front of agent check first or after agent check first?

Hi,

I am not sure what you are doing with the agent check? Checking that agents are logged in is of limited worth in my experience as they could all be in the Not Ready state.

Do you just want to limit the number of callers that can queue? - if yes just put the logic under the Queued branch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: