Views
Helpful
Replies

Call dequeued in ICM

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out what scenarios where the system will increment the RouterCallsDequeued

a) moving out from 1 queue to another queue?

b) moving out from 1 queue and back to the same queue?

c) others?

Currently I'm seeing quite a lot of RouterCallsDequeue even though calls that goes through the dequeue scenario is quite limited. Although the practice is to remove this from SLA calculation, but would like to understand further why is this happening. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-JT-

5 Replies 5

vinodkewate
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Which report/table are you reffering for these values.?

Regards,

Vinod

Hi Vinod,

I'm referring to the Skill_Group_Interval table.

Thanks!

-JT-

For Skill_Group, this is mostly happens if the scripts have multiple skills as the target for the calls.

So if the call is queued to 3 skills and is answered by the agent in one of the skill then the call will shown as dequeued for 2 while answered for one.

Also if you have Cancel Queuing node in the script then also it will show calls under dequeued calls.

I think understanding your script will be the best place to understand this count.

Currently our routing is rather simple

a) 4 queues has 1-1 mapping, where once queued to SG A it will only target agents with SG A. Logically should not have calls dequeue in SG A to D 

b) 1 queue has Cancel Queue node and routes to another queue. Once queued to SG E, it will requeue to SG A if there is no available agents in SG E. So calls dequeue for SG E is understood.

c) In all cases, while playing the queue music the option is given to caller to either wait in queue / leave message (routes to Unity). 

Thanks!

-JT-

Thanks, So it will cause calls dequeue for configuration b and c. In case a, it will shown in dequeue only when calls get abandoned.

Thanks,

Vinod

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: