Views
Helpful
Replies

Call drop issue in UCCX 9.x

Risat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We are getting few calls dropped once they arrive on the call center agent phones, randomly. ie, the call comes through PRI-H323-CUCM-UCCX and ring the Agent phone one or two rings and drops off before the agent can answer the call. This happens randomly with all the 25 agents that we have. Below are the details of the applications and I am attaching here with the RTMT logs for CCM and CTI for the below instant. The CDR and the CCM logs shows normal call clearing from the Origination side.

CUCM and UCCX - 9.1.2 version (The issue was there with the previous version 8.x as well)

Date and time of the instant 1 - 18-Mar-2015, 10:26 AM, with DN = 801 and MAC add of the phone = 001B541451CC

Date and time of the instant 2 - 18-Mar-2015, 10:43 AM, with DN = 883 and MAC add of the phone = 00215555051F

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Risat
Level 3
Level 3

Any body has come across a similar issue ?

Risat
Level 3
Level 3

Any body can shed some light here please ? I have attached my script as well.

j.house
Level 4
Level 4

you ever figure this out?

This issue was caused from the service provider side

Can you tell me what specifically was wrong on the SP side?  I am having the same issue and suspect the SP side but they say nothing is wrong.  Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: