Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call dropped when no agents available

I am facing an issue with UCCE 12.5 on one skill group only, if there are no agents available to get the call , the call dropped, the call doesnt follow the path (queue) to listen to hold music, on the queue to skill group node i can see the call aborted.

On the termination call detail, the first leg of the call shows call disposition 52 and the second leg shows call disposition 1

This is happening only on one skill group, other skill groups are working fine and queuing are working, it is like queuing is not permitted on this node, not sure what it is, anyone can help?

Amer

7 Replies 7

Are you sure it is that node and not the source of the calls/something in the script?

In other words, if you take a queue to skill group node from another script and ANI trap calls from say your cell phone to that known good skill group in this script with a problem, does it work? That eliminates the script itself/source of calls as the issue.

Do you have some error in the Consider If or something in the node that doesn't work?

Does this happen to all calls that queue?

Hello Bill,

Yes i am sure it is the queue to skill group node.

I selected another queue just for testing, the script is working normally, it is only this particular skill group, i have no idea what could cause a skill group to send the call to the agent if there are any agents ready but in case all agents are busy/not ready the call dropped , i monitored the script more than time, i am sure this is exactly the case and when i check the TCD i can see the error 52.

Amer

I don't know too much ICM, but
1) do you have the error (x) path of the Queue to Skill Group node connected to something? Could it be trying to exit down the failure path but it's not connected, so the call drops?
2) Do you have a Consider If configured in the Queue to Skill Group?
3) Could there be some weird character in the skill group name?

1) do you have the error (x) path of the Queue to Skill Group node connected to something? Could it be trying to exit down the failure path but it's not connected, so the call drops?

(Amer): yes, it is connected to a line connector since target requery is enabled
2) Do you have a Consider If configured in the Queue to Skill Group?

(Amer): No
3) Could there be some weird character in the skill group name?

(No, the default name of cisco )

When you used another skill group, did you use the exact same node or did you copy a new one? I'm not aware of any type of script corruption, but there's no reason, even if the call fails out of a node, that the call should drop if it goes down the failure leg if everything else is the same.

Is your failure treatment (queue music) the same down the failure leg as the success leg?

Can you perhaps post a picture of the script?

Another test would be to see if you have a "good" skill group be the next step after it comes out of the failure leg. It may be that the call has already been disconnected by then, but might be a good test.

Also, is it possible that the skill group itself has issues as far as a bad number, it being changed after it was created, etc.?

Yes i used the same node and it was working, here is a screenshot, of course now it doesnt appear as all calls are going to the agents directly

Attached is a screenshot of the actual skil group where we have the issue, i marked where we see the drop.

Amer

Have you considered deleting and then recreating that skill group? It is extreme, but there's no other technical reason you should be having this behavior.

The only other thing you could try as a test is do something like send the calls to a label when they exit out of the fail node. Basically to try and see if the calls really are being disconnected. For instance, this may be a dumb suggestion, but have you listened to recordings (if you have it), are you sure this isn't just a case where callers are abandoning in queue?

Like if you called in right now and told the agents to go not ready for 5 minutes, you're saying every call in that next 5 minutes would immediately drop?