Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forwarding loop

Mohamed Danial
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

One of our staff managed to create a call forwarding loop between two phones (A and B). Now the phone A line is in busy mode but allows forwarding to another number.  I found many documents on the bug related to it and how to avoid, but couldn't find on how to solve the loop and get the number free again. Please let me know if anyone had similar situation and solved it. Thanks.

Regards

Danial

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Chris,

Yes it is CUCM, sorry there was no CUCM to choose on the discussions topic. Anyway I have managed to reset the Call Manager service last night and it released the loop on that number.  I did find another post by Amy saying there is an option on the phone itself to reset by **##*30 and **##*35.  I haven't tried that, may be will try next time. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure I follow, what is stuck?  Why can't you just remove the call forward setting (assuming this is in CUCM)?

How is this related to contact center (CCX or CCE)?

Hi Chris,

Yes it is CUCM, sorry there was no CUCM to choose on the discussions topic. Anyway I have managed to reset the Call Manager service last night and it released the loop on that number.  I did find another post by Amy saying there is an option on the phone itself to reset by **##*30 and **##*35.  I haven't tried that, may be will try next time.