Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Monitoring in CSD (9.x)

Rohit Khajuria
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I was looking for technical requirements for enabling Call Monitoring in CSD in 9.x environment. and I found two ways :

1. via SPAN Configuration

2. via Cisco Agent Desktop

But I found that SPAN mode doesnt support G.722 codec and we need to disable the same. 

So could anyone please help me on this ?

Thanks all in advance !!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Rohit, how are doing?

In order to disable the G.722 codec on your phones you can do that in two ways:

• On the phone configuration page;
  • Advertise G.722 and iSAC Codecs Enterprise Parameter;

In order to disable the G.722 codec on the phone configuration page, please use the following procedure:

On the phone configuration page there's a field called Advertise G.722, change it to Disabled.

If you want to set this field as Disabled on multiple phones, you may use the Bulk Administration Tool.

If you want to disable for all phones, I recommend you to disable it on Enterprise Parameters, set the field Advertise G.722 and iSAC Codecs as Disabled.

If the problem was resolved and my answer helped you, mark as answered.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Rohit, how are doing?

In order to disable the G.722 codec on your phones you can do that in two ways:

• On the phone configuration page;
  • Advertise G.722 and iSAC Codecs Enterprise Parameter;

In order to disable the G.722 codec on the phone configuration page, please use the following procedure:

On the phone configuration page there's a field called Advertise G.722, change it to Disabled.

If you want to set this field as Disabled on multiple phones, you may use the Bulk Administration Tool.

If you want to disable for all phones, I recommend you to disable it on Enterprise Parameters, set the field Advertise G.722 and iSAC Codecs as Disabled.

If the problem was resolved and my answer helped you, mark as answered.

Thanks Jefferson..... :)

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rohit,

If you would like to configure Silent recording and Monitoring, which I think is what you mean on point number 2 (via Cisco Agent Desktop), go through the checklist I've attached and let m know if it helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak

Thanks Deepak :)