Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Prioritization based on CSQ

Hello All,

Good day to you, so I want to achieve call prioritization based on CSQ, following is the scenario:

I have two CSQs:

CSQ1 : Skill1(2)

CSQ2 : Skill2(2)

I have two skills:

Skill1

Skill2

I have two agents:

Agent1 : Skill1(5)

Agent2 : Skill2(5)

the scenario is, in CSQ1 I receive around 1000 calls in one day and there are around 20 to 30 calls in it at any given time while in CSQ2 I only get like 10 calls a day and the queue is empty most of the times. so the Agent2 is free most of his time while Agent1 is always on a call.

now to balance the load between the two agents I goto CCX and reassign the skills as follows:

Agent1 : Skill1(5)

Agent2 : Skill2(5) + Skill1(3)

what happens now, although agent1 is prioritized over agents2 for CSQ1calls as he has lower competency level, but whenever agent1 is busy agent2 gets the call from CSQ1. As the system distributes the calls on first come first serve basis, now if there are 30 calls is CSQ1 and then a call comes in, in CSQ2, it will be on hold until all of the 30 calls that came before this call in CSQ1 have been answered. ultimately what happens is that the 10 calls i receive in CSQ2 are abandoned because they stay on hold because i always have around 30 calls in CSQ1.

so my questions is, is there any way that i can prioritize the calls coming in CSQ2 over CSQ1, that whenever a call comes in CSQ2 it always goes to agent2 whenever he gets free no matter how many calls are on hold in CSQ1.

Or alternatively is it possible that i could prioritize this on basis of agents, that lets say in this example i could specify that agent2 has the primary Queue as CSQ2 and secondary Queue as CSQ1.

Or if there is any other way to do it please let me know, your help and support is really appreciated. Thank you

Reggards,

Masood

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There is not direct relationship between scripts/applications and CSQs. CSQs contain the calls which are delivered to them across one or many scripts.

david

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Have you look at the set priority step in CCX editor? This gives the call priority and only the call. So calls that go to your smaller CSQ could have a greater priority.

david

yes Actually I have and i think it will work if I have both CSQs in one application but what if i have CSQ1 in application1 using script1 while CSQ2 in application2 using script2 ... i guess set priority won't work in this case?

that's why I was trying to look for another option using CCX settings or something like that

Thank you

There is not direct relationship between scripts/applications and CSQs. CSQs contain the calls which are delivered to them across one or many scripts.

david

I got your point David, Many Thanks for your help

Regards,
Masood
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: